One of the elements we’ve implemented in the latest version of Prowly’s content editor is more control over the SEO settings. And the reason is simple—optimizing your content for search is today one of the basic tools that help PR people reach audiences with their messages even more effectively.
1. Generating traffic in owned channels has become a major element in contemporary media relations.
2. For the same reason, it’s worth making sure your company can be easily found online.
3. Crafting content that is not relevant for SEO equals many missed business opportunities.
4. The more visibility you have, the easier it is for you to control the narrative…
5. …and build your expert image.
6. A properly implemented SEO strategy will strengthen your domain authority.
7. Presence on the right external websites will help you build a solid reputation.
8. Website traffic data can be of key importance in targeting media campaigns.
Check out how to introduce SEO activities in PR using Prowly