You have great content but don’t know how to reach readers? We’re excited to introduce to you our brand new ebook, a powerful tool for improving your online PR efficiency with Prowly Brand Journals.
PRESSfeed’s recent online newsroom report found:
- less than 30 percent use multimedia with a with a news release and only 14 percent of news releases are search optimized
- 80 percent of journalists and editors say images and video are important
- 61 percent are connecting their newsroom to their social content
- 52 percent offer social sharing options in their newsroom
- They also lack features the media value
- Only 13 percent offer embed codes for images, slideshows and video
- Inc. 500 companies have some catching up to do, but have the most opportunity!
As much as it’s important to write content that journalists will enjoy and find interesting, it’s equally important to craft it with SEO in mind. To be sure that your newsroom can be found by search engines, dig in our “Link Building Fundamentals For Brand Newsrooms” e-book!
– tips for effective SEO copywriting
– a step by step SEO Brand Journal guide